11 April 2012
Dear Homeowners and Residents:
The space now occupied by a Chinese Tutorial team is open for bidding for some service needed by the Community.
The conditions for bidding are the following:
1. Bidders have to be homeowners or residents with five or more years of lease;
2. Homeowners may also sponsor a bidder with specific guarantees for the bidder;
3. The Concession is for two years, extendable to a third year (depending on the construction of the new Community Center);
4. Service to be offered would be assessed by the Committee on Community Affairs in cooperation with the Committee on Park and Facilities Development and approved by the Executive Committee;
5. Bids must be submitted in writing on or before April 30, 2012 with attachments as proof of capacity to render such service.
Should you have questions or need clarification, please call up the Administration Office.
Engr. Eliseo B. Santiago