For those planning to make use of the facilities of Valle Verde 5, take note of the following rules and regulations:
Proper Behaviour and Discipline
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the air-conditioned halls. Minors are also not allowed to consume alcoholic drinks.
- Possession of any form of deadly weapon is strictly prohibited.
- Loud music and noise should be kept within reasonable levels in deference to residents surrounding the Social Halls.
- Littering is strictly prohibited.
- Cooking is also not allowed inside the Social Halls.
- The “CLEAN AS YOU GO” policy must be observed at all times. All decor and items used during the event must be removed within an hour of the reserved time. Any damage or delay in clearing the premises will be deducted from the cash bond.
- Should additional time be required, said time will be charged proportionately.
- If the facility is not cleared by the allotted time, the Association shall clear the area to give way to the next booking. Cost of said clearing shall be charged to the account of the Homeowner who reserved the facility.
- The Homeowner shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage that may arise during the use of the facility at the specified time.
- Reservations must be made in writing by accomplishing the Associations’ Reservation Agreement.
- An initial cash bond of Php3,000 is required to book the facility. This bond is refundable and shall be released within five (5) working days after the Admin office has determined that the facility is clean and free from loss or damage. The reservation becomes final as soon as the 50% downpayment is made.
- Full payment must be made thirty (30) days prior to scheduled date of the event.
- No refund will be made for reservations cancelled 15 days prior to the scheduled event.
- For non-Homeowners, it is important that there is a Sponsor/Homeowner before a reservation can be considered.
- Reservations made personally at the Admin office will be prioritized.
Should you have any questions or clarifications regarding the rules and regulations of the use of the facilities of Valle Verde 5, you may call the Admin office at 631-0496.