With the coming holiday season, Christmas parties and various company events are just around the corner. For non-residents who wish to make use of Valle Verde 5’s Social Hall and Cabanas below are the guidelines to be complied with before being able to reserve a slot:
- The non-resident has to be sponsored by a Homeowner/Association-member in order to reserve the facilities.
- The sponsor/Homeowner must not have any outstanding accountabilities with the Association.
- In the event that the applicant is a minor, s/he should be accompanied by a parent or guardian who should also be a Homeowner.
- Reservation of the facilities must be finalized with the Admin office. Booking inquiries may be done online or directly with the admin office (631-0496 and 386-1019).
- Duration of use of the facilities is anytime from 6:00 am to 12 midnight.
- The user undertakes to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the Association.
- Set-up is allowed two hours prior to the start of the function. Request for early set-up will incur extra charges.
The full set of rules and regulations are available here.