To better manage our web-based social media accounts, we are looking for a:
Communications & Social Media Manager
- Implement the social media strategy of VV5 which includes online advocacy, editorial
- Manage and moderate all of the VV5’s current and future social media accounts
- Ensure these accounts are periodically updated as set by the Communications/Social writing, broadcast of community events and outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Work with the Communications and Social Media Director and Committee to coordinate their campaigns that would fit in to the overall goals of the village association.
- Do all necessary write ups, photography and supervise photographers for all special village events.
- Do all necessary write ups, photography and supervise photographers for all special
- Bachelor’s Degree from an acceptable institute of higher learning
- Must be willing to submit relevant personal information and folio of past work and undergo panel/individual interviews and background check
- Must have experience and understanding of social and digital media tools/platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, video channels and other social applications)
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer literacy and proficiency and be able to demonstrate creativity and initiative.
- Must be able to establish credentials, submit references and be agreeable to a background check if the Committee so decides.
Primary Location : VV5 Admin Office
Schedule : Part-time
Compensation : P8,000/month for part-time work
You may send/submit your letter of intent and credentials to:
Raul G. Agustin
Director for Communications
5th Valle Verde Homeowners’ Association
The Park, Cauliflower Street
Valle Verde 5, Pasig